Most frequent questions and answers
Each plan (depending on level) includes the following:
- A Marketing Review to determine how web, social, online, and external presence appears and what can be done to increase growth and business opportunities.
- Social Media Posts (2 – 6 – the amount depends on the level).
- Graphics (2 – 4 – the amount depends on the level).
- One on One Call (a consultation-based and customized per online business meeting – the amount depends on level)
- Support (Email, Chat, or Phone – depending on level).
- Library access (insight and how-to information on everyday marketing needs and goals).
- SOPs – Step by step guides on what and how to fix things.
- Discounts (depending on level)
- Ad Campaigns (depending on level)
- Our reps attend any marketing-related call you need us to attend (depending on level)
- Blog Articles (depending on level)
- Newsletters (depending on level)
SOPs are Standard Operating Procedures. SOPs are well-documented steps that show you exactly what and where to fix things that need to be corrected.
Images – Examples of an SOP from our Library are provided based on each customer’s needs. Our expert marketers review their business, and then SOPs are attached to each customer’s login portal dashboard. We can do the work for you if you would like, or you can use your resources.
Our reviews are customized to each business and detail all areas to be corrected to achieve a specific result.
Our marketing, web, and media experts analyze and then grade and recommend fixes (if any):
- Social Media
- Customer Journey
In the review we analyze your business, point out all areas of attention, and precisely what to do to achieve the desired result.
The details you get back are a complete, actionable report on the review and all of the tangible steps called SOPs – (like the below) to achieve your desired results or outcome.
You can choose to correct the items we have found in our review on your own or use our team to correct them for you (as part of your membership or at a discounted rate if you choose standard and above).
We can also run additional, subsequent reviews later to ensure results happen as expected.
Image 1 – Assessment Review Results Example (Please note that each customer review is different and will include different fixes or items depending on our team’s findings. The below is simply an example to outline some, not all, of the things that could be needing correction).
Image 2 – Assessment Review Results Example – Website
Image 3 – Assessment Review Results Example – SEO, Social Media (Public Reach)
Image 4 – Assessment Review Results Example – Branding
Image 5 – Assessment Review Results Example – VS. Competition
Image 6 – Assessment Review Results Example – Web & Branding Enhancements
Image 7 – Assessment Review Results Example – Advertising Recommendations
Image 8 & 9 – Step-by-step fixes & SOPs that correct issues or items found in the results
Don’t worry. We have several options that are flexible for you. You can choose to have our team fix any of the issues we find in our review or provide you with step-by-step guidance.
No problem at all! We have different tiers of support or entirely DIY depending on your needs. If you are still unsure, book an appointment with our team, and we can explain.
We create new SOPs and articles weekly and monthly. SOPs are reviewed and updated each month.
No, benefits do not roll-over into the next month.
During our onboarding, you can choose fonts, colors, and styles of content that our team will provide. This includes tone, branding, and other marketing elements that match each business uniquely.
Library access means you will have unlimited access to our how-to content, and insightful SOPs that are actionable and help fix marketing elements within your business.
We have a few more options below to help.
1. Visit our Contact Us Page by clicking here.
2. Visit our appointment page to book a 20-minute call with a live marketing expert.
3. Take our Quiz and grade your marketing.
4. Get some Do-it-Yourself (DIY) Help.