How to Drive Traffic to a website
First and foremost, driving traffic to a website is not recommended if your website is not mobile-friendly.
It is a waste of time and money to drive anyone to a website that is not mobile-friendly or ready to perform well on a mobile device.
Why is this?
Well, it is pretty simple.
Over 80% of website traffic these days happens on a mobile device.
Now, let’s say your website is ready to go, and it looks great and performs well on mobile devices.
After making sure the website is formatted for mobile, you will want to ensure you have a simple way to capture people’s contact info to follow up with them and try to close business with them once you send traffic to the site.
Most people will set up a landing page specifically for this offer within their website. This design usually focuses on the offer only and gets rid of the other parts of a website.
You can include countdown elements and limited offer type of language on the page to compel people further.
How do you drive traffic to it?
There are a few steps, but with everything we talk about, we want to start the big picture and then break it down for you.
- Create an amazingly irresistible offer for your products or services.
- Put together a compelling headline for the offer.
- Put together a compelling sub-headline (call to action or offer-related).
- Put together a nice-looking, catchy graphic that shows the offer (people and eye contact generally perform well).
- Create an Ad and present the offer to your audience on Facebook, Instagram, or Google Ads.
- Watch the clicks come in, and traffic land at your website.
- Optimize the ad, copy, imagery, traffic, and landing page.
Indeed, there are many ways one could run these steps.
You can also introduce many add-ons, like automation or hands-on involvement.
The key to making this all work is having a great design, fantastic offer, and a page that answers all the questions someone interested in the offer would have.
Good luck, and if you need any help on the offer, the web page, the ad, or anything in between, we are here to help.