How to Set Up Facebook Business Suite and Instagram to Run Ads
Anyone interested in having a presence online will generally want to use social media to help their business grow.
Likewise, anyone who has gone through setting up their business profile on the top social platforms knows it’s a bit cumbersome.
For many people, many questions come up, such as What platforms should I use and constantly update? How often should I update these places, and how do I set these things up properly?
Specific answers to these questions will vary from business to business and based on each one’s individual goals and audiences. Ultimately, Facebook and Instagram are pretty famous. They don’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon, and there are distinct advantages of advertising on these platforms, considering the amount of screen-time they pull in.
You don’t need to necessarily advertise to reap the benefits of having your business on these platforms. However, it does offer an added advantage in possibly delivering more customers to each business respectively.
What you'll need
Okay, let’s get started.
Of course, the first thing you will need is a business name and an established one at that (legally recommended, please refer to your local laws).
It is also good to have a website that’s already online and tailored to your audience’s needs.
Make sure to look for and fix any broken links or issues that deter people from staying on your website, which we call a bounce rate. You don’t want your bounce rate to be high.
We recommend making sure that your website is formatted correctly for mobile devices and has a security certificate installed on it.
You’ll also need a Facebook personal account and Instagram Business Account. Make sure to have these set up beforehand.
Why is all of this important?
Most Social media users who check out your page, will click on links and browse your website if they are interested in what they see. Before they take action, they tend to see if the business is legitimate and secure.
Let's get back to it...
2. Enter the details related to your business on the following screens and complete the set up process.
3. Once this process is completed, your business account should be ready. Now, it is time to create your business page.
4. When you are logged in, click the + Create New Page button.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the page setup process.
6. Now, you can input a payment method and try to run some ads.
7. To begin, click the create button and then choose an objective. Note: This is just the beginning. We recommend learning more about Facebook ads. We have a bunch of content and how-to information and insight in our Premiere Section.